Important Info for Auditions –
Read to the End
Use the SignUpGenius (found here beginning Feb 5) to sign up for the appropriate audition slot.
Before the audition, fill out all registration forms and pay the production fee.
The fee will only be refunded in the event that an auditionee is not offered a part in the show.
Make sure you can commit to the rehearsals and shows. Excessive absences will be cause for dismissal. Rehearsals will generally take place on Fridays and Saturdays, and are mandatory. Please note that Memorial Day weekend is right before the show and you need to be here for rehearsals that weekend.
On your registration form, you will have the opportunity to note any absences you are already aware of from now until June.
** See below for more detailed schedule information.
All auditionees should arrive at least 15 minutes before their schedule audition time. Late arrivals may not be allowed to audition.
Parents do not have to stay the entire time. If waiting at Kat’s during your child’s audition, please wait in your car to avoid crowding the lobby. Make sure all auditionees are picked up promptly at the end of their audition time.
If you cannot make the dates below, there is an alternate date available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandatory meeting for PARENTS and rehearsal for ALL PERFORMERS
Friday March 4th, 6:00 p.m.
Mark this on your calendar and plan to attend if you would like to participate in the show.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!
Saturday, February 26: Dance Auditions
Dancers will audition in 2 groups
3:00-4:00 p.m Ages 4-10
5:00-7:00 p.m. Ages 11 and up
Sunday, February 27: Musical Theater Auditions (Singing, Dancing, Acting)
Auditions will take place in small groups; please sign up on the SignUpGenius (beginning Feb 5) for your desired time.
Auditions are open to everyone, no matter their experience level.
Auditionees should be prepared with:
- A printed headshot/portrait photo, at least 4”x6”, 8”x10” preferred – attached to the auditionee’s resume
- A resume of performing/music experience – list name, date of birth, and previous performing experience or training/lessons.
- 32 bars of sung music best representing their musical theatre abilities. This should be sung A Capella or the auditionee may sing with a track played on their phone.
- Close-toed shoes and dressed-to-move as all acting/singing auditionees will also learn a brief dance routine
- Previous dance experience is not necessary or required
- Readings from the script will be given to each auditionee when they arrive
** Annalie General Rehearsal and Schedule Information
This is to help you plan for your participation in the show. Details and changes will be provided as soon as possible!
3/18 – 5/13:
Rehearsals will be on Friday afternoons/evenings, and Saturday mornings/afternoons.
Additional days will only be added if absolutely necessary.
5/16 – 5/26 Daily rehearsals
5/27 – DAY OFF FOR PERFORMERS
5/28 – 6/2 – Rehearsals and Tech Week
6/3 – 6/5 – Performances